Полная версия страницы  English  

International Research Journal of Plant Science

Bear, 15.11.2010 12:37
ISSN = 2141-5447
IF-2004 =

WEB-ссылки: Сайт журнала
user posted image
International Research Journal of Plant Science (IRJPS) (ISSN:2141-5447) publishes original scientific articles, reviews and short communications that are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.

International Research Journal of Plant Sciences is a high quality scientific journal which publishes original research on all areas of plant science and Botany, that can be easily accessed by researchers and development leaders in Africa, Asia and rest of the world.

The articles published provide wide coverage of the plant sciences, from molecular biology through to ecology, including: development; growth regulation; molecular cell biology and genetics; signal transduction; photosynthesis; pathogen resistance; nutrition; water relations and gas exchange; symbiosis (especially mycorrhizae and rhizobia); stress physiology; population genetics; ecology; and molecular systematic.

International Research Journal of Plant Sciences is a refereed journal. The acceptance criteria for all papers are the quality and originality of the research and its significance to our readership.

The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published approximately one month after acceptance. All articles published in IRJPS will be peer-reviewed.

Читать далее ->

Пожалуйста, размещайте дополнительную информацию, новые ссылки, замечания и т.п. в "ответах" на это сообщение.
Stella Clover, 09.10.2018 18:01
Tongue Approach Grafting is a strategy that permits the scion benefactor plant to stay individually rootstock until the point that the join mends (Figure 4). This technique is generally utilized on individuals from the Cucurbitaceae family (melons, cucumbers) since it creates a higher survival (achievement) rate. https://www.toppaperservice.com/
guest: great , 05.11.2018 21:33
You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
http://www.sceneunited.com
Это — лёгкая версия форума. Чтобы попасть на полную, щелкните здесь.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.